Sunday 5 October 2014

Something That Makes Me Happy!!♡

This will be a short post, as I have already done a post today, but I just wanted to share something that cheers me up!
 
Now if any of you have read my previous post on living with mental health, you will know, that I suffer with mental health problems including depression (if you haven't read it, here's the link), and today I've been having a pretty crappy day!
 
Now I've always known that music can cheer me up, but this one song recently has never failed me.
 
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
 
 
 
Yeah it makes me feel good, but I reckon it cheers a fair few others up too!
 
The whole song/video is made about how society makes us feel like we have to behave a certain way, and there's something wrong with us if we don't behave how we are supposed to.
The video shows Taylor in certain situations where she clearly doesn't fit in, but hey, does she let that bother her? Hell no! She does what she feels makes her happy, and definitely looks like she's having the most fun out of them all, and it's contagious!
There has been many a days I have been feeling crappy, and I've turned this song on, turned it up full blast, and after about 30 seconds I've been shaking it off around the living room like some form of lunatic!
 
So thank you Taylor for cheering my sorry arse up when needed, and creating such a happy, upbeat song to brighten not only mine, but other peoples day!
 
What do you guys think of this song?
Does it have the same effect on you as it does me?
Let me know in the comments below!
 
LoveTaraBabii 

11 comments:

  1. I love thsi song too! It makes me feel good when things aren't going the way i want. Thanks for being so honest in your post,it gived others the confidence that they can speak about mental health too.

    Alice x

    www.alices-wonderfulland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great song! and you're welcome, if more people spoke out I think it would help people suffering, I will be doing more posts in the future to try and help people.
      Tara x

      Delete
  2. Great song! Glad it cheers you up!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Yep me too! I hope it cheers plenty of other people up out there too!
      Tara x

      Delete
  3. I liked that song in general until now! You gave me a reason to love that song :)

    If only taylor swift could read this blog of yours :')

    P.S. i am new at blogging. I could use your support. :)

    http://this-is-it-sg.blogspot.in/?m=1

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haa you scared me at first! I thought you was going to say you hated it after reading my post! Glad you love it even more now! Yeah I wish she could see it, but hey, as long as my followers read it and enjoy then I'm happy!
      Of course I'll come show support!!
      Tara x

      Delete
  4. I love this song. Upbeat, fun, and with a great message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome song, even made it my ringtone to bring the happiness whenever I get a phone call too!
      Tara x

      Delete
  5. This song is most DEFINITELY my happy song! At school we had to cheerlead to it and everyone seemed really annoyed at the song choice, though I didn't complain. Best. PE lesson. Ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do cheerleading in PE? Gutted, our school wouldn't let us do it!! Too 'American' apparently, personally I don't see the problem! Booo, wish I could have done cheerleading :( Well jealous haha! That sounds like it would have been my best PE lesson too!
      Tara x

      Delete

Thank you for your wonderful comment, and I do hope to see you around. I do try to reply to every single comment as soon as possible, so please check back soon. I also follow new followers to my blog, so keep your eye out for me on your page. LoveTaraBabii x