Sunday 5 October 2014

Review | Avon Clearskin Emergency Spot Treatment♡

I had to write a review on this as it is AMAZING!
 
Avon Clearskin Clear Emergency Instant Spot Treamtent
Photo Credit: Avon UK Site

Now if I'm honest, I only bought this because it was on sale in one of the sale catalogues, that came with my usual book at the time. You see, I have a major Avon addiction and my Avon rep doesn't help, as she frequently has sales on her Facebook page also. So I bought this, just because it was on sale, and generally just because I could. Well I used it once after I first got it, then it got put in my skincare box, not to be seen again, until recently.
I started coming out in one of those MASSIVE spots, you know the ones, they feel like a golf ball under the skin, but you can only see a red lump and nothing more, so I decided to pull out this emergency spot treatment.

To use, you are meant to use 3 times a day at the first sign of a spot, or even on a spot that is already there, well I only used it once a day, before bed, and noticed a massive difference the morning after. The morning after I woke up and gave the 'up and coming' spot a good poke (I know, naughty me, but it's something that can't be helped and I bet you do it too!), and it had reduced in size by about half! It was an amazing discovery! I've never known anything like it before, and through my teen years I definitely gave a lot of products a go! I washed my face and did my usual skincare routine that morning, and put on some more of this spot treatment, and went about my day. That night, I again, gave it a good poke (tut tut), and again it had reduced by about half and was nearly gone, so I did my nightly skincare routine and put on some more (this was the only day I applied it twice), and off to bed I went. Well the morning after, I woke up, and it had basically gone (yes I gave it another good poke). I was absolutely gob smacked! This monstrous spot, that was ready to make it's appearance, and be one of those spots that gives you a bright yellow head the size of a 5p, hadn't broken through or erupted, it had just vanished!

Now can you see why I had to share this little gem with you?!

This product is, as I said, to be used 3 times a day, until the spot has gone, and a little goes a long way, I used a blob the size of a grain of rice and that was it.
I'm currently in the process of using it again, as I have 2 spots on my jawline, and again, I'm using a blob the size of a grain of rice, and it is spreading from just under my ear to my chin.

You get 15ml but it will last a while (skin type depending), and the RRP is £4.50 ($6.99), although I don't think I have ever seen it at the full price, it usually has some money off.
It is actually on sale now for £2.70, and if your from the UK you can buy here. If you are from any of the 50 US states you can buy here, and again it is on sale for $3.99.

Avon do a whole range of products to try, and I will be testing more Avon products out and reviewing them, thanks to help of my Avon representative, so keep an eye out for them.

Check their website out here:
UK Site
US Site


If you do suffer from spot breakouts, or have acne, I would highly recommend this product to try, as believe me, I tried a lot when I was younger, but none of them worked like this.

Have you ever tried this treatment?
Would you try it?
Let me know in the comments below!

LoveTaraBabii


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment, and I do hope to see you around. I do try to reply to every single comment as soon as possible, so please check back soon. I also follow new followers to my blog, so keep your eye out for me on your page. LoveTaraBabii x