Tuesday 9 September 2014

Well let's try again!!♡

I wrote a post quite a while ago, with 15 things about myself, I started it in a hope that I would start blogging and hopefully become of use to at least a few people online, the thing is that didn't happen :/
 
Well, I'm back!! The only difference is I am here for the long haul, so even though as I type this I have no followers and nobody even knows this exists, I'm hoping to make it a success, if I stick to it this time!
 
I've specifically gone and bought myself a laptop (instead of the tablet I used to write the last post!) and a camera (instead of my smartphone). With me going to all that trouble and expense I think I had better stick to it haha!
 
My blog is going to vary in a lot of things;
 
Product reviews: I'm far from a professional reviewer, but I'm hoping if I stick to it and give my honest opinion then I could help a few people. I know I'm always looking for honest opinions online so I'm hoping I can be of some use. Reviews will be on a whole range of things, beauty, bath/shower, electrical items, clothes, food, drink, anything I think I could help people with.
 
Random thoughts: I have a lot of these, I have a very vivid imagination, someone can say something and I will sit there and laugh for ages on my own, purely at the fact my brain has carried it on and I'm imagining scenarios in my head. So don't be alarmed if you come across a post of me rambling about sheep or something.
 
Let's find a better way to describe this, I was inspired by Zoella (Zoe Sugg) to pursue this and make it become a reality, so if you know who she is, watch her video's or read her blog, then imagine my blog to be a written version of her video's, reviews, hauls, favourites, random things basically.
 
I will say this though all the things I review will be on a budget, so will work best for people like me, full time mums, or people who can't afford to shop extravagantly (I wish I could though) People always want to get things as cheap as possible, and I am here to hopefully help let you know if they are worth it, or if it would be better splashing out a little.
 
I wont stick to one genre as I am far too random for that :)
 
I do hope you enjoy though, and feedback is always welcome, whether it be good or bad, but please be nice.
 
LoveTaraBabii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment, and I do hope to see you around. I do try to reply to every single comment as soon as possible, so please check back soon. I also follow new followers to my blog, so keep your eye out for me on your page. LoveTaraBabii x