Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wearing Hoodies & Looking Like I'm On Drugs!♡

I came across a picture today while having a nosey on Facebook, and it got me thinking.
 
Here's the picture:
 
Now it rings true, and I'm sure it does for a lot of girls out there too. See, I don't take drugs, and I'm not the ugliest girl out there, so why when I get in my hoodie, put my hair into a messy updo, is it that I automatically look like I've tried every drug out there and that I need a serious session with a stylist?!
 
I love my hoodies but at the same time I don't want people to avoid me because it looks like I've come from the local rough estate.
I've tried everything; wearing fitted hoodies, wearing baggy hoodies, with leggings, with jeans, with joggers (Omg it makes it worse), but nothing helps!! Oh and let's not get started on when I carry my bag around too, talk about looking like I've just mugged somebody! Urghh I can't win!
 
Surely I can't be the only one that looks that bad wearing a hoodie?!
 
What are your views on wearing hoodies? Can you pull them off?, or like me do you look like the local hooligan? Drop me a comment and let me know :)
 
LoveTaraBabii
 


7 comments:

  1. Oh God, I look horrible in hoodies, I always have to go with oversized pullover sweatshirts because hoodies always ride up if they're too fitted or make me look exactly like a hooligan if they're too big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh the problem us girls have eh!? Oh no I look worse in pullover jumpers I think, doesn't stop me wearing them in the house though haha!

      Delete
  2. I think that's what you wear a hoodie with that makes you look like you're on or you're not on drugs... Wear it with tight jeans and boots, for example, usually works for me ♡
    ana-hearts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just doesn't work for me :( I'm just destined to look like some for of addict haha! Although I am aiming to make them work this winter! It's a new target lol x

      Delete
  3. I know exactly how you feel! I've gone to wearing hoodies as pyjamas because that's the only way it looks slightly normal, haha. Thanks for the follow, you have a great blog so far, followed you too x

    signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just seen this comment, so sorry for a late reply. That sounds just like me, I wear them in the house and when I'm poorly, I will however somehow make them work this winter with my new beanie hat that I bought in my new haul post x

      Delete

Thank you for your wonderful comment, and I do hope to see you around. I do try to reply to every single comment as soon as possible, so please check back soon. I also follow new followers to my blog, so keep your eye out for me on your page. LoveTaraBabii x