Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Mockingjay Lives!!♡

Photo credit: Pintetrest.com
 
Now for anybody that doesn't know who, or what the Mockingjay is - Shame on you!
Haha no seriously though, how can you not know?
 
I am of course talking about The Hunger Games.
 
I came across a teaser trailer and the official trailer last night, and I must say, I'M EXCITED!!
 
I didn't actually know about the hunger games until late last year - shame on me! - my boyfriend wanted me to watch them, I wasn't interested. However, having a conversation with my friend, she told me it was a good saga, but the books were much better.
She borrowed me the books, and I had finished them both within 2 weeks. After reading the first book, I watched the first film, and once I had read the second book, I watched the second film, and I was hooked!
I then read the third book, and got very impatient for the third film, even more frustrated when I heard the third book was being made in to 2 films - longer to wait to see my imagination come to life.
 
BUT
 
It is finally here! Well, it will be on the 20th of November, and it looks so good!
 
Here's one of the teaser trailers that I love:
 
"The Mockingjay Lives!" Complete goosebumps!
 
Here's the official trailer released yesterday:
 
 
Now if you haven't read the books, or watched the films, I would strongly suggest you do, it'll be worth it! It is an amazing trilogy, and only gets better the further you get into it.
 
There may be people, who like me originally, didn't like the thought of watching/reading The Hunger Games, where it is about 12 districts basically sending off a child or young adult, to fight until death and one victor remains, but it is so much more than that.
Please go check it out, and let me know what you think, because if I say any more, I'll ruin it, as I have a big mouth.
 
I have literally made this post to share my excitement, and the trailers for anybody who hasn't seen them yet, as if it wasn't for my Auntie sharing it on Facebook, I still wouldn't have seen it myself.
 
Have you seen/read the first 2? If so what are your thoughts?
 
What are your views after watching the 2 trailers above?
 
Let me know in the comments.
 
LoveTaraBabii


16 comments:

  1. I love the Hunger Games! Can't believe the trailer is out. Thanks for this.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad I could share it, as I said I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for my Auntie, so I'm sure there are more people out there who haven't stumbled across it yet.
      Tara x

      Delete
  2. I love that Trailer! It looks so good! Can´t wait to watch the movie <33

    Greetings <3 Rabea
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove the hunger games! I didn't know all these trailers were out - great to know they're here!

    brettwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I! Safe to say I'm very excited!! x

      Delete
  4. Aaaa I am totally obsessed with Hunger games :D
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back :)


    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I'm tempted to go buy the books and read them again!
      Of course, I'll go check your blog out now and give you a follow x

      Delete
  5. I've never been too big of a fan of the Hunger Games, but I'm actually very excited to see this!
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never appealed to me at all, until I read the books, the films don't quite do the books justice, but they are pretty good x

      Delete
  6. Ahh. I havent even seen the second one yet. I need to hop on it!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do indeed! Just think though, you have 2 months to catch up x

      Delete
  7. Hey ,
    you have a great a blog , would you like to follow each other !
    keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course, I shall go give your blog a look and follow x

      Delete

Thank you for your wonderful comment, and I do hope to see you around. I do try to reply to every single comment as soon as possible, so please check back soon. I also follow new followers to my blog, so keep your eye out for me on your page. LoveTaraBabii x