Monday 13 October 2014

Who Is LoveTaraBabii?♡

Who is LoveTaraBabii?!
I am!
But who am I?
Let's do a post so you can all find out!
 
Well first of all I am Tara, simple as that, I am 24 years old, although I did actually forget how old I was the other day! I turn 25 at the end of the month on the 28th of October.
I was born and raised in Bolton, a part of Greater Manchester in the UK. I have however lived in 3 other towns also, Eccles - also a part of Manchester, Wilpshire - a town near Blackburn, and currently I am living in Radcliffe - which technically a part of Greater Manchester, but most people know it as being a part of Bury.
I have a 2 year old daughter named Isabelle, and a 6 year old Step-daughter called Skye.
I am in a relationship with a guy called Alan, who I was on and off with for over a year and a half, before we got together properly over 2 years ago.
 
I found a load of questions online, that I thought I would answer, in some hope that you get to know a little bit about who I am.
 
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I believe I was originally meant to be called Jade, until my Mum heard a supermodel on TV called Tara and really liked it, so a supermodel off the TV, but nothing of meaning, no.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The other day, can't remember why though!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes, it changes far too much!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
See my introduction.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If I'm honest, probably not!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Quite a bit, yeah.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, I wish I didn't though! They are constantly swollen, full of scarring and craters due to multiple episodes of tonsillitis.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not even if you paid me!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kelloggs crunchy nut.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Top half no, bottom half yeah - Stay away from my legs if you ever get in to a fight with me.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My fat, and lack of motivation to do anything about it!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I wouldn't particularly say I miss anybody.

18. WHAT MADE YOU START BLOGGING?
I wanted my own space on the internet, where I could waffle on about what I want, share my thoughts and findings, and hopefully spread what wisdom I have.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None, I am wearing pink, white and blue fluffy bed socks though!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 

 Tiger stick.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The TV programme 'Release the hounds' - Disgusting!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black.

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male, petrol, the smoke after you blow out a candle.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Step-Grandma.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Natural - light brown. Currently, dyed black/blue.

28. EYE COLOR?
They change, between blue, green and grey, all different shades.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Not yet.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chinese.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Brave.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cake/gateaux.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Television.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing at the minute, I am however reading up on mental illnesses though.

40. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
A Bengal cat called Socks, and 2 fish named Angel and goldie (The kids named them both)

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain against the window.

43. FACEBOOK OR TWITTER?
Facebook.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Turkey.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
P!#£%ng people off!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Bolton, UK.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Radcliffe, UK.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Brick coloured?

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I don't own one :( I can't even drive in dreams ha!

50. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS?
Hopefully engaged, with a nice job seen as both girls will be in school, even doing blogging for a living would be amazing!

So there you have it!
Yes it's a very random, and if I'm honest not a brilliant post, but I do enjoying doing things like this, my facebook 'notes' are full of them haha! I just needed to put a post up to show I'm not neglecting my blog, but I'm in the process of educating myself on mental illnesses, to share my information with you to raise awareness. I'm also testing products out for product reviews. Finally I'm waiting for my October Glossybox to be delivered to do a post on that too this week - Should be here in the next few days, it got dispatched today! Not to mention running a family!
 
I'll be back!
With better posts!
I pinky promise!
 
LoveTaraBabii



8 comments:

  1. lovely post! this is great, I definitely learned more about you! xx

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    I really like this kind of Random Facts posts, they are a good way of getting to know people better.
    I also love the sound of the rain, I find it to be very calming :)

    salha | abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain is brilliant to listen to isn't it, and yeah very calming, definitely my favourite when I'm lay in bed all wrapped up in my duvet! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely to learn more about you Tara!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to let people know more about you! Nice idea!
    Alice x
    www.alices-wonderfullland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, just thought I'd post a little bit about me to tide over until my next few posts! x

      Delete

Thank you for your wonderful comment, and I do hope to see you around. I do try to reply to every single comment as soon as possible, so please check back soon. I also follow new followers to my blog, so keep your eye out for me on your page. LoveTaraBabii x