Sunday 14 September 2014

My Friday Haul♡

*Warning* Long Post Alert!

I'm going to start this post with a brief description of how my haul started, if you're only interested in what I bought, then feel free to skip the introduction.

Well Friday started as any normal Friday, - school run, followed by doing the usual jobs, bill paying, shopping etc.
the only difference is, when I got on the bus to go to Bury I was hit with a major panic attack. I haven't suffered from a big panic attack in years, but for some reason, Friday was the day to have one.
Luckily there was an old man on the bus who came to sit with me, and calmed me down until it finally passed. He even bought me some water and sat with me for a while after we had gotten off the bus, just to make sure I was okay.
He has a little place in my heart for helping me, and I'm so frustrated with myself for not remembering his name, all I do remember is that his late wife also suffered from panic attacks.

This lead me to shopping, normally I would have a nosey in shops, see things I like and only buy a small selection, but with being mentally worn out, and not fully with it, I went on a full spending spree to cheer myself up.

Here's what I bought:


 
Fudge Urban - Instant Smoothie - Post iron smoothing spray, £1.
I thought I'd give this a go to stop my flyaways after straightening my hair, anything is worth a go especially at £1.
 
Impulse - True Love - Body spray, £0.99.
Can never have too much body spray, especially when it's such a nice scent.
 
Schwarzkopf - Live Color XXL - Hair dye, £3.99.
Shade 90 - Cosmic blue. This is my current hair colour (I change it - a lot!). It is like a black shade, but not as dramatic as a normal black, because when it is in the light it shines a raven blue. I got this, as my natural mousey brown roots are showing through.
 
Minnie Mouse - Cosmetic bag - £3.
I found this in Primark on my way to pay for my items, and I instantly fell in love, Minnie Mouse and leopard print, how could I resist?
 
Minnie & Mickey Mouse - Compact Mirror - £1.
I also found this on my way to pay for my items, once again, Minnie Mouse, I couldn't resist. On the plus side, I did actually need a mirror for my bag.
 
 W7 - Wakey Wakey - Day Cream, £1.99.
I found this on sale on a make up stall, in the shopping centre, and thought I'd give it a go.
 
W7 - Nighty Night - Night Cream, £1.99.
Again, I found this on the same stall as the day cream, on sale, and thought I'd try it, let's face it, why try the day cream if I'm not going to try the night cream too.
 
W7 - Eye Love It - Eye Cream, £1.99.
Need I say it again?, Same stall, on sale, may as well try the full set.
 
Rimmel - Stay Matt - Pressed powder, £2.99.
Something I always need to keep my face shine free, but I'm not quite sure why I picked this up, as I have plenty of powder that needs using up first, but I wasn't fully with it, seen it near the till, and threw it in my basket.
 
Bodycare - 4 in 1 wipes - Tea tree facial wipes, 2 for £1.
Again, I don't know why I picked these up as I don't use them, I've decided though that I will use them, for those naughty night's that I'm too lazy to remove my make up, or to remove make up swatches off my hands.
 
MUA - Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven & Earth, £4.
I read about this brand on a few peoples blogs, and thought I'd give it a try, you can't argue with their prices either.
 
Kisses - Lip Balm - 3 for £1.
I have a lip balm obsession and when I saw 3 that cheap I couldn't resist.
 
 
Brush and Bowl Set - £1.
Something I thought I could benefit from owning, being a person that dyes my own hair, and that dyes friends hair when needed.
 
Mila Rose - Hair Slides - £1.50 Each.
Can never have too many of these, I lose them everywhere.
 
 
 
Lush Bath Bomb - Twilight, £3.25.
I'm a Lush addict and I couldn't resist going in and buying stuff, this is my favourite bath bomb of them all.

 
Lush bath Melt - Pop in the bath, £2.95.
I haven't tried this one I don't think, so thought I'd buy and try it.

 
Lush Shampoo Bar - Karma Komba, £Free.
When I was paying for my Lush items, the woman serving me asked me if I had ever tried their shampoo bars, and if not would I like to try one, I hadn't so said yes, not knowing how much it'd cost me, turns she meant for free and popped it in my bag. It is full size and should cost £5.50. This is why I love Lush so much!

 
Love Bath Bubbles - Vanilla and wild rose, £1.
Primark's own range, again, it is something I came across going to pay for my items, smelt it, fell in love, and decided to buy.
 
 
Top - Miss Cute - £5.
In our shopping centre, we have a shop called Miss Cute. It's one of those shops that sells clothing at a cheap price, and can also disappear before you know it. Walking past I seen that everything was £5 or under, so naturally had to have a look. I automatically fell in love with this and had to buy it. I have a friends birthday next weekend and thought it'd be perfect for it, with a black pencil skirt, and some wedges.
 
 
Beanie Hat - Primark - £2.50.
I genuinely have no idea why I bought this, other than the fact I say 'Standard' a lot. I don't wear hats, but I buy them. I am hoping that I can make this work though this winter, especially now I have gone from side bangs to straight ones.
 
 
 
Despicable Me PJ's - Primark - £8.
Loooooooooook!! - Just Look!! Despicable Me PJs, why wouldn't I buy these?!
 
 
Grumpy Bed Socks - Primark - £2.50.
I knew when I walked into Primark that I'd leave with fluffy bed socks, as I always do, and these were just too cute (not to mention sum me up in a morning)
 
 
Dear John - CEX - £3.50.
I can't go shopping without buying at least one DVD, and this is on my list of DVDs that I'd like to own. So naturally coming across it for that price I had to pick it up, plus I got the soundtrack thrown in for free too.
 
Plebs - Play.com - £5.03
I didn't buy this on my shopping trip, I actually ordered in online a couple of weeks ago, but it was sat on my doormat when I arrived home. I love this show, and series 2 is starting sometime soon, I felt a catch up was needed.
 
 
Moustache Cup - Asda - £1.
I was at a wedding the other week, and they had a selection of novelty sticks with random things on them; hats, glasses, lips, and moustaches. Being the kind of person I am, I automatically went for the moustache. Conversation progressed, and I said I was tempted to get a moustache tattooed onto my finger, well, my boyfriend didn't approve of that and said I wasn't allowed. So there I was in Asda on Friday, browsing the homeware section, when I came across a cup with a moustache on, obviously I had to buy it just to be a little bit annoying.
 
Drinking Jar - Asda - £2.
For any of you who watch Zoella's YouTube videos, you'll have probably come across one where her or Alfie are using one of these jars. It's safe to say I got a little bit giddy when I came across these in Asda, and had to buy one (I feel I had to buy everything in this haul), I did watch her video saying where she got it from, but couldn't remember (and I'm too lazy to search for the video again), but it all played out and I got one eventually, and will be buying more next week.
 
Well that's everything I bought, well I did buy a bit more, but nothing I expect anybody would be interested in; sea salt (for a sea salt hair spray I'm going to make - yes I will blog it), a cream, plain ceramic pot (to put my make up brushes in), and a money box (as I'm currently using plastic tumblers to save up my coins)
 
That's it, I'm sorry it's so long (I did warn you), but I love reading about what people buy, so thought I'd share mine.
I will be doing reviews on some of the things I have bought, but if there is anything in particular you would like me to review from my haul, then please let me know.
 
Thanks for reading, if you got this far.
 
LoveTaraBabii

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm sure I have had one before, but it was bright, in your face colours, and with the price being so cheap I binned it thinking it was naff, not realising I thought it was naff because they were really bright and not something you can wear easily haha! x

      Delete
  2. I love MUA palettes and Plebs!
    Great post sweetie.
    <3
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to try the MUA palette properly, think I'll try it out for my friends birthday! x

      Delete
  3. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I've never tried a lush shampoo bar before, are they any good? I will definitely be picking one up out of curiosity next time I'm in!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I genuinely have no idea, but I will be trying tonight and reviewing at some point in the next few days, tomorrow probably, so feel free to follow me and read my thoughts on it then :) x

      Delete
  4. I have posted out a review on the Lush shampoo bar, go check it out and let me know what you think.

    http://lovetarababii.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/review-lush-shampoo-bar.html

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment, and I do hope to see you around. I do try to reply to every single comment as soon as possible, so please check back soon. I also follow new followers to my blog, so keep your eye out for me on your page. LoveTaraBabii x